Entry Level Jobs
Dublin City Centre
16 days ago
Entry Level Jobs in multiple area's. Earn and gain experience while also gaining a third level qualification
You will be working for one of Ireland's leading energy providers who are offering this excellent opportunity in the area's of market operations, finance, legal, HR and technical / Engineering.
What's on Offer:
- In this role you will gain exposure in multiple area's and can choose to study in one of the area's mentioned above to start a career with a leaving Irish company.
- A base salary of €27,000
- Educational assistance
- Career development guidance with a mentor
- On and off-site learning.
- Paid Study days for exams.
- Alternative route to graduate opportunities and removal of financial burden associated with studies.
- Provide school leavers with knowledge, experience and practical skills needed to work with my client.
- You have completed your Leaving Cert in the last 4 years
- You Passed 5 subjects in the Leaving Cert including English and Maths
- You do not attend or have completed a 3rd level education (Other than a level 5)
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Cian Bradshaw on 01 4744 654 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch