Entry Level Investment Client Services Associate
12 days ago
We are currently searching for a number of ambitious Customer Services professionals to join our Team based in Kingswood, Surrey.
Fidelity International is one of the world’s largest investment firms and provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and funds platforms to private and institutional investors
Day to day responsibilities
- This job will require that you communicate with investors and clients via the phone and email regarding queries they may have about their accounts and perform any follow up tasks additionally.
- This is a progressive opportunity, and there is an expectation that you will complete all training and modules that are presented to you.
- We are looking to bring in several consultants over the coming months and you will be expected to assist with their development where necessary.
What skills must I possess to be considered for this job?
- This is an entry level position but will also suit customer or client services professionals coming from another industry.
- Fluency in English is a must have as all our clients are UK based in this location.
- One of the most important requirements is that you have an interest in working in the Financial Services or Investment industry.
- We have many systems that you will need to become familiar with and some of these are inhouse. Because of this, you need to be confident in your IT and tech ability.
- This position is on the front line of our client/customer support, so you need to thoroughly enjoy dealing and conversing with people.
- Teamwork is very prominent within our function so ideally you will enjoy working in a team environment.
- Our opportunity is Hybrid which will mean reporting to the office at least a couple of days per week for the first few months and then you will be moved onto a more flexible Hybrid model.
What remuneration package can I expect?
- Starting salary - £25,700 (Increases frequently depending on the benchmarks you hit)
- Performance based Bonus of up to 10%
- 10% non-contributory pension and 3% matched (excellent benefit)
- Educational Assistance and professional exams
- Onsite state of the art fitness centre
- Health Insurance
We are actively interviewing for start dates in March, April and May so please apply today.