2 months ago
About the Company:
Our client is a leading clinical trial software provider for the pharmaceutical industry. They are building out their Shared Services Platform team and are now looking for an Engineering Team Lead to join. You will be providing key services, infrastructure and libraries which form the foundation from which their product is built.
About your new job:
- You will be leading the team and helping grow and expand your team while giving technical guidance and support
- You will be involved in the hands-on coding, helping shape and guide the resources, practices, and libraries
- You will contribute to the architectural discussions and decisions
- You will get exposure to their full tech stack including Kotlin, Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch, Spring Boot and MySQL
What Skills You Need:
- 8+ years’ experience in a Senior Java development role
- 2+ years’ team lead experience
- Previous experience or a desire to learn Kotlin
- Extensive experience with Spring Boot microservices, API integrations and AWS cloud deployment
- Great experience with MySQL and Elasticsearch
What’s on Offer:
- Share Options
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary review
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button or call me, Kelley, on 01 4744620. Or, if that job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.