West Dublin, Republic of Ireland
17 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client is a globally recognised technology firm with their EMEA headquarters based in Dublin West. They are currently seeking to hire an experience Employee Relations specialist on a Temporary basis due to a recently increase in workload.
If you have a passion for fostering a positive employee experience, navigating complex HR landscapes, and shaping impactful policies, apply today!
About Your New Job
If you are successful in getting this role, you will counsel and guide managers and employees, offering mentorship and coaching on a variety of intricate and sensitive issues. As an escalation point, you’ll collaborate with various departments and external vendors, contributing to the development of streamlined HR policies and practices.
- Guidance and Coaching: Provide counsel to managers on policies, compliance, and operational effectiveness while managing workload metrics and offering specialized legal advice.
- Investigations and Relationship Building: Conduct complex employee relations investigations and nurture trust-based relationships with stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Escalation Management: Handle escalations related to external dependencies, overseeing relationships with various bodies and vendors.
- Training and Project Leadership: Design and deliver training to business leaders and initiate projects for policy implementation and operational enhancement.
What Skills You Need
- 4+ years in Human Resources in a global setting
- 2+ years in Employee Relations with and understanding of employment legislation and practices in the UK/Ireland
- Experience in project management and coaching managers
- Strong investigatory and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, global environment while fostering strong relationships
- Experience working with remote teams preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or equivalent
- Qualification in Employment Law
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model
- Global exposure
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Jennifer Ward on +353 (0)1 4744660.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.