Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
26 days ago
About Your New Employer
You will have the opportunity to work with an award winning M&E company. Our client is looking for an electrical project engineer to join their team based on site with them in Dublin.
About Your New Job
- Required to supervise and direct operations on M&E Projects, ensuring projects are completed safely, to a high-quality standard, on time and within budget.
- Co-ordination of installation. And maintain installation remains aligned with design intent.
- Review design process to ensure that installations are fit for purpose.
- Oversee co-ordination of plant movement and plant records and keeping log records up to date and accurate and reporting plant issues.
- Ensure Site Team manage co-ordination of delivery of materials to site, when required, including checking quantity and quality of deliveries and taking full responsibility for same.
- Take part in value engineering and financial aspects of projects and follow guidance and direction of such meetings.
- Close out project successfully and to budgeted profit levels.
- Commercial awareness – requesting and monitoring of instructions, issue of work records, labour returns, provision of information for costing of variations etc.
What Skills You Need
- Degree in engineering with electrical bias.
- Ability to read drawings and understand technical papers and documents.
What’s on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Excellent Career Progression
- Excellent Benefits Package
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button, call me Georgia Mansfield on 01 474 4665
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!