7 days ago
About Your New Employer
Based in the West of Ireland, this multinational pharmaceutical company is expanding and are looking for like-minded, passionate people to join their site. This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
As the EHS Specialist, you will be responsible for creating a culture of strong safety engagement amongst employees and utilizing the Operational Excellence framework to drive EHS improvements, compliance with EHS requirements, and the achievement of EHS KPIs.
About Your New Job as an EHS Specialist
- Work as part of a cross-functional team in the assigned Business Unit/Units, providing support to the management team and employees to achieve Safety and Environmental Goals & Objectives in line with the overall campus goals and objectives.
- Lead EHS Risk Assessment program in BU and ensure all elements of facility, equipment, tasks, ergonomics and chemicals are appropriately risk assessed.
- Maintain EHS KPIs ensuring they are continuously up to date. Drive positive action and performance, ensuring appropriate timely action on KPIs showing a declining trend.
- Support and/or lead EHS programs on EHS Promotion; Behavioural Safety; Chemical Safety; Ergonomics; Machinery Safety; Powered Industrial Trucks; EHS Training; Environmental Sampling.
What Skills You Need:
- Degree qualification in health & safety or degree in science/engineering with minimum diploma qualification in health & safety.
- Minimum 3 years EHS experience in a pharmaceutical or medical device environment.
- Experience in influencing others, including influencing upwards, to drive safety improvements.
To apply, click 'apply now' or for more information, please contact Emma on:
T: +353 91 455 307