28 days ago
About Your New Employer:
This leading pharmaceutical company situated in Westport has recently gone through a period of expansion. They are seeking an experienced EHS Engineer to join their site for a 12 month fixed-term contract.
About Your New Job:
- Be the client EHS Lead on assigned construction projects, ensuring compliance, robust systems of work, and strong safety culture.
- Support Facilities / Maintenance teams in ensuring comprehensive risk assessment and mitigation, safe systems of work and strong safety culture.
- Lead a number of technical EHS programs on site, such as Contractor Safety Management, Permit to Work, Machinery Safety, LOTO, Electrical Safety, Work at Height, ATEX Compliance, Process Safety.
What Skills You Need:
- 3rd level degree in Engineering, Science, Health & Safety, Environmental Science or similar (if primary degree is in Engineering/Science, then additional EHS focused qualification is preferred)
- 5 years + EHS experience in pharmaceutical / medical device industry
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and decision-making skills