Dublin City Centre
€80,000 - 85,000
11 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A division of a well-established producer of plastics, a company that seeks to bring innovative solutions for the interior design and architect industries.
- The core objective is to find a range of products that will help any design team to differentiate their projects.
- Specialising in partnering with new and established suppliers to source unique products and the finest materials for their customers.
About Your New Job
- Looking for someone to come in and build out a small division within the overall business
- Link in with marketing, sales, and other internal divisions
- First 12 months will be strategically going after interior designers, architects and building the brand reputation as well as getting on tenders and specifications
- You will grow quickly into a more senior person in the group – not just a sales role
- Ability to look at the portfolio of products, how to present it to market and how to grow
What Skills You Need
- Specification sales background- 5 years + (Essential)
- People management experience desired but not essential
- Experience selling a large portfolio of product
- Entrepreneurial can-do attitude
What’s on Offer
- €80K-€85K + OTE €100K
- Company Car, Phone, Laptop
- Clear path to progression
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Vicky Warren 01 9619709.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere