Dublin City Centre
20 days ago
Digital Marketing & UX Design Specialist
My client is one of Ireland's leading insurance companies providing a wide range of general insurance and life insurance products and services. The company employs over 1,000 people across its locations in Dublin and Wexford.
My Client is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work within our Digital Solutions Team. This role will report directly into the Head of Digital Solutions and the successful candidate will have a background in IT/digital marketing with a good knowledge of the latest trends in those areas.
This role may be available part-time or full time. This is because we want the best people for our roles, and we recognise that sometimes those people aren’t available full-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
- Working closely with Business Analysts, product teams, and other relevant stakeholders to advocate for user needs and assist with development of appropriate digital assets
- Co-ordinate design reviews with team members and management stakeholders
- Be an active contributor to the creative processes by offering input, providing feedback, and sharing ideas.
- Implement the latest visual trends whilst developing appropriate digital assets
- Create prototypes to build up customer journey maps, user flows, prototypes, wireframes in collaboration with project teams.
- Work directly with development teams to support delivery end-to-end with accountability for the quality of the end product. Experience of confluence would be an advantage.
What you need:
As a Digital Marketing Specialist your skills and qualifications will include:
- Experience creating lo-fi wireframes and prototypes, and user flows and journeys
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar digital role
- Skilled in all or some of the following: Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Balsamiq, Adobe XD
- Knowledge of Marcomms related applications is also desirable. Any exposure to the likes of Salesforce CRM, Marketo or other Mrktg applications / CRM systems is preferred.
- Experience in creating high quality content for online platforms
- IT systems / applications and functional marketing services experience
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Shannon howe on 014744659
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple customer service Associate jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere