Dublin City Centre
€55,000 - 66,000
24 days ago
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Development Coordinator to join our client who are a national organisation who work with local communities based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate would have previous experience assessing and delivering governance and leadership practises.
Salary: €53,000 - €66,000
Location: Dublin City Centre
As a Development Coordinator your duties include:
- Assessing, developing, and delivering good governance and leadership practices for profit and not-for-profit/community-based organisations
- Implementing strategies to improve board governance, financial and organisational management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal/external partners and stakeholders
- Be the primary point of contact in the company for all clients
- Assist in the collection, collation and analysis of monitoring data arising from the support, appraisal,
and performance monitoring processes.
- Appraise applications, business plans and strategic plans across arange of Early Years Programmes
- Other ad hoc duties when required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in business, finance, community-development or equivalent is desirable
- Experience using the MS systems such as Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint etc
- Knowledge and proficiency in Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems.
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply to your application in due course
*Similar positions may be available in other Dublin locations – please send me your details if you would like to apply and be considered for these too! *
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email me at email@example.com