Dublin City Centre
€53,000 - 66,000
26 days ago
Our client, a national organisation who work to support local communities and local agencies is currently searching for a Development Coordinator to join their growing early years operations team.
They offer a competitive salary, exciting opportunities for growth, and an inclusive and engaging workplace environment.
Salary: €53,000 - €66,000 DOE
Location: Dublin City
Role Type: Permanent Role
- Governance Support: Assessing, developing, and delivering good governance and leadership practices for profit and not-for-profit/community-based organisations
- Case and Crisis Management: Implementing strategies to improve board governance, financial and organisational management. As well as managing conflicts/disputes through good lines of communication and open collaboration
- Analysis and Monitoring: Manage the performance of organisations while collecting and analysing data on performances. Providing business mentoring. Evaluating business models, financial viability and developing business/actions plans. Evaluating applications for funding or annual /strategic plans.
- Appraisal and decision Making: Aiding in the delivery of training and supports in the community and other sectors. Provide feedback on the outcome of appraisals of applications, or strategic/business/annual plans as and when required. Manage and maintain files ensuring that all relevant information is documented and communicated clearly and effectively at each stage of the process.
- Other ad hoc duties when required
- Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in business, finance, community-development or equivalent is desirable
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience using the MS systems such as Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint etc
- Knowledge and proficiency in Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems.
Please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and I will reply to your application in due course
*Similar positions may be available in other Dublin locations – please send me your details if you would like to apply and be considered for these too! *
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org