6 days ago
Design Assurance Engineer
About Your New Employer
In your job as Design Assurance Engineer, you will be working for a Galway based Medical Device company. Your new employer is a market leader in the Medical Device industry. This role offers remote working.
About Your New Job
- You will serve as extended team member on a PDP Project representing the Design Assurance function and will report dotted line to the quality lead on the project.
- You will work on strategies for test method validations, design verification and shelf-life protocols / reports.
- You will be responsible for keeping abreast of industry best practice with respect to product design.
- You will maintain expert, up to date knowledge of developments in regulatory compliance requirements for product design, development, transfer, and commercialization activities.
- You will be required to liaise with departments, both internally and externally to build strong collaborative partnerships.
- You will be required to provide Quality input into new product development, process improvements and change control.
- As required, you will support cross functional teams to design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested with respect to standard requirements.
- Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and internal regulations to assure compliance.
What You Need
- Honours Bachelor Degree in a STEM discipline
- Experience working on Design of Med Device products
- 2 years experience working within Med Device working
What’s on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- Remote Working
- Flexitime - Very flexible with working times
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Health Insurance
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent