Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€60,000 - 75,000
25 days ago
About Your New Employer:
My client, a progressive and leading financial services organisation based in central Dublin is looking to recruit a Depository Supervisor/Assistant Manager. The role involves monitoring each fund’s compliance with regulatory investment restrictions and borrowing limits as well as leading a team of depository analysts. This is a hybrid role (2 days in the office and 3 remote)
About your new role
- Support the Management of the Depositary team.
- Perform cash flow monitoring, investment and borrowing restriction checks.
- Review the work of the team and ensure it is completed to a high standard.
- Assist with annual on-site reviews of the fund administrator, transfer agent and managers.
- Train and mentor new staff.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 4 years relevant Depositary/Trustee industry experience. Will look at candidates who worked in Transfer Agency and have spent two years in depository/trustee.
- Ideally proven track record with people management and training of team members.
- Strong UCITS and AIF knowledge with experience in working with Private Equity funds a distinct advantage
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Genevieve Gomes on 01-9619725 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch as I have other roles in the financial services and insurance sectors which may be of interest to you.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere