15 days ago
Eligibility: Candidates should note that eligibility to compete for this post is open to citizens of the European Economic Area (EEA), or to non-EEA nationals who fulfil the relevant criteria. In order to work in Ireland, all non-EEA nationals require a valid employment permit unless exempt under permission from the Minister for Justice and Equality. The EEA consists of the Member States of the European Union along with Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Swiss citizens under EU agreements may also apply. Please note that Sigmar Recruitment will not directly provide work permits for non-EEA candidates for the below role.
About Your New Employer
- Our Client, a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through their knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, they deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance.
- The companies specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions, covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services.
- Our client maintains a Managed Service on the site, supporting Automation, MED, IT functions acorss operational and project levels.
About You New Role
- You will be expected to proactively resolve technical issues before they impact the business priorities and operational
- You will be responsible for automation support requests
- On-floor support of manufacturing activities will be part of your new role
- Support the smooth running of the site value stream and supply by providing and being part of the AIT Automation Delta V Shift support team.
- You will be responsible for Delta V System Administration process control/recipe changes active step changes as required updates and interventions security and account management system performance monitoring
- While Delta V Shift support is the primary focus support and troubleshooting of supporting PLC/HMI and Scada based systems will be required.
What Skills You Need
- 4+ Year Automation Experience in a GMP environment ·
- Technical Skills: Any DCS PLC SCADA Emerson Delta V
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Electrical or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field
What's on Offer?
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Hourly Rate Optional
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021 4847137 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere