Data Science Analyst
€50,000 - 60,000
18 days ago
About Your New Employer
- 30 years industry experience in risk management and supplier information.
- Working with leading financial, retail and defence companies.
About Your New Job
- We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst.
- You will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- You will be responsible for conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
- You will develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
- You will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
What Skills You Need
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- You should have Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- You have good knowledge of jaspersoft, tableau, looker or similar
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of programming language, preferably Python
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
What’s on Offer
- Salaries flexible depending on experience
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, study assistance and flexible hours
- Great opportunity for progressing your career
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Tinley Tubbert 01 474 4643
if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere