Dublin City Centre
HRData Governance Eng
€50,000 - 65,000
21 days ago
We are working with a leading international organisation that is currently expanding its Data Governance team. They are a global organisation working with the very latest technologies in a first- class working environment. The role can be worked fully remotely or in a hybrid as per the candidates preference. Working hours for the role are 2pm – 10pm as supporting a US client.
- Designs and implements the data pipelines and transformations necessary for the companies new developments.
- Informs the company of advancements in data governance concepts, relaying the benefits of data governance policies and procedures within the context of the user's needs
- Liaises with the Data Architects to document data flows of sensitive information and recommends controls to ensure that this data is adequately secured
- Experience with Axon Informatica
- Understanding of Data Governance
- Good communication skills
- The client will provide a good salary of €50,000 - €65,000 + benefits
- The opportunity to work fully remotely
- Unlimited career progression
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button. Even if the job isn't quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search