Data Analyst - Cork
9 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our world-renowned client needs a Data Analyst to join their Cork team on a temporary basis. This role will operate on an 11.5-month temporary contract, with full time working hours. If you’re qualified in Data Analysis, are an Excel guru and have an analytical mind, then this could be the job for you!
About Your New Job:
- Manage data maintenance and cleansing of various territories
- Complete data cleansing and data analysis through internal systems
- Support cleansing work with appropriate reporting solutions
- Research and foresee potential issues and report accordingly
- Ensure effective communication among team members and line managers
The Skills/Experience You Need:
- 3rd level in Data Analytics essential (or equivalent)
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail and organisational skills
- Previous experience working with large internal systems
- Previous use of Python, R programming and/or SQL essential
- Excellent data management experience
- Understand Tableau and Business Intelligence tools
- Excellent problem solving, communication and analytical skills
What's On Offer?
- Salary - €33k DOE
- Cork based
- Mon – Fri, 39 hour working week
- Temporary contract – 11.5 months initially
If you are interested in this job, please apply here or contact Meadhbh de Barra directly on 021 2359140 or email@example.com .
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere