Customs Clearance Officer
€35,000 - 40,000
16 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A long-standing global logistics company.
- Operations across a number of service areas with plenty opportunities available.
About Your New Job
- As a Customs Clearance officer, you will be responsible for customs declarations of both imports and exports.
- You will Liaise with revenue and customs.
- Receive and processing Import/Export documentation.
Skills You'll Need
- As a Customs Clearance Officer, you will need 1+ years grounded customs clearance experience.
- Good knowledge of veterinary entries.
- A great opportunity to join an industry leading company.
- Strong career opportunities.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this Customs Clearance Officer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Nicole Cullen on + 353 1 474 4622.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.