Customer Service Team Lead - Pharma Industry
€45,000 - 50,000
13 days ago
About Your New Employer
With over 100 sites globally, our client is passionate about their role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Their client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
They are now looking for a Customer Service Team Leader with fluent English and fluency in Spanish, French or German, who is excited to build a high performing team, who adds value to the business and offers excellent customer service.
About Your New Job
- You will provide guidance and support to your team daily so that they can carry out their tasks successfully.
- You will encourage a friendly, open, and productive work
- You will work closely with the Customer Service Manager to support any new or ongoing initiatives.
- Identify and implement system changes to improve the operation of the
- Interface with other functional areas globally, as you strive for continuous
- Assist the Customer Service Manager in the development of short- and long-range operating objectives, organizational structure, staffing requirements and succession plans.
- Ensure adherence to pertinent regulatory requirements and to departmental policies, practices, and procedures [SOPs, safety procedures and biosafety protocols]
What Skills You Need
- Education:Third Level diploma (preferably Scientific) or Equivalent Business Experience
- Experience:2+ years of Team Leader or Senior Customer Service experience
- Pharmaceutical Industry Experience: Preferable
- Language: Fluent in at least two languages – English and fluency in Spanish, French or German
- Coaching Skills
- Data Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Software - SAP experience, Microsoft Windows/Office (good level of excel), Service Cloud
What’s On Offer
- Base salary of €45,000 +
- Monday – Thursday, 8am – 4.30pm and 2pm finish on Friday
- Fully onsite with hybrid work available once training has been completed. 2 days wfm, 3 days in office.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sandra Martin on +353 1 4744 608.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.