6 days ago
About your new employer:
- Dublin Express is a well-known transportation provider with a base at Dublin Airport and offers 76 services daily between Dublin Airport and Dublin City Centre.
- A sub subsidiary of National Express, the largest bus company in the UK, which offers services to hundreds of locations.
- A company that is currently expanding its workforce as a result of recent success and expansion.
- When speaking with passengers, you will be amiable, approachable and deliver exceptional customer service.
- You will help customers by providing transportation advice and information so they can arrive to their destination safely.
- You will contribute by offering passengers add-on items and bus tickets.
- You will communicate with your co-workers in relation to the capacity of the buses.
- In the event of delays or interruptions, you'll take a pro-active stance while aiding customers with their travel plans.
- You will have excellent communication skills and a natural flare for helping others.
- You will be friendly and approachable.
- You will be fully flexible, and you will be available to work between the hours of 7 am to 12:30 am.
- You will have reliable transport to and from Dublin Airport.
Benefits and perks:
- €13.07 per hour and a 10% pay increase when working before 8 am and after 8pm.
- Flexible working, great career prospects.
- Free travel on our Services for you and your family.
- Discounts at food & beverage outlets at Dublin Airport (on sight of DX pass)
- Duty free shopping through the Airport’s ‘Loop’ duty-free shop.
- Use of private staff facilities, including free tea/coffee.
- Free company uniform provided.
Who should apply?
- Anyone who has customer facing experience and believes themselves to be friendly, approachable and an excellent communicator can be considered for this role.
- These roles will fill very fast, and interviews will be commencing immediately. Please apply ASAP to be considered for interview.