€25,000 - 26,000
about 1 month ago
Our client, leader in their industry of insurance and assistance, is looking to hire a Customer Service Coordinator join their team!
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for someone driven, highly organized and who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
Location: Liffey Valley Area
Role type: Permanent, 35 hours, Mon – Fri,
Hybrid (2 days in office, 3days at home),
One Saturday per month
€2,000 bonus (depending on company and individual performance)
- Deal with incoming and outgoing calls, emails and letters from clients and customers in a timely and professional manner
- Resolve and manage all enquires to the highest satisfaction of the customer
- Manage and maintain and update personal data of customers and clients.
- Learn and update personal knowledge on past, present and future product ranges and programmes
- Handle and update daily, weekly, and monthly reports on internal systems when needed
- To undertake ad hoc administrative duties as requested.
- Clean Current Driving Licence.
- Successfully completed Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Basic technical understanding of vehicles / Experience of working in the automotive industry is desirable.
- Proven experience of providing a quality customer service within a pressurised environment
- A genuine desire to provide a high level of customer service.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple cases.
- Excellent telephone manner
Please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 01 4744 627 and I will reply to your application in due course
*Similar positions may be available in other Dublin locations – please send me your details if you would like to apply and be considered for these too! *
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere