North Dublin, Republic of Ireland
11 days ago
A leading transport company operating at Dublin Airport. With a strong commitment to excellence and a reputation for reliability, specializing in providing top-tier transportation solutions to their valued customers. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to be a part of a dynamic team and contribute to the success of a growing company.
About your new employer:
- A growing international transport operator based in Dublin.
- Providing services between Belfast, Dublin Airport and Dublin City.
- A subsidiary of the UK’s biggest coach operator.
- When speaking with passengers, you will be amiable, approachable and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Assisting customers by providing transportation advice and information so they can arrive to their destination safely.
- You will contribute by offering passengers add-on items and bus tickets.
- Communicating with your co-workers in relation to the capacity of the buses.
- In the event of delays or interruptions, you'll take a pro-active stance while aiding customers with their travel plans.
- Excellent communication skills and a natural flare for helping others.
- You will be fully flexible, and you will be available to work between the hours of 7 am to 12:30 am.
- You will have reliable transport to and from Dublin Airport.
Benefits and perks:
- €13.07 per hour and a 10% pay increase when working before 8 am and after 8pm.
- Flexible working, great career prospects.
- Free travel on our Services for you and your family.
- Discounts at food & beverage outlets at Dublin Airport
- Duty free shopping through the Airport’s ‘Loop’ duty-free shop.
- Use of private staff facilities, including free tea/coffee.
- Free company uniform provided.
Who should apply?
- Anyone who has customer facing experience and believes themselves to be friendly, approachable and an excellent communicator can be considered for this role.