15 days ago
About your new employer:
Dublin Express is a leading transport operator based in Dublin Airport who provide 76 services a day between Dublin Airport and Dublin City Centre. Dublin Express is a subsidiary of National Express, National Express is the UK’s biggest coach operator providing customers with services to hundreds of destinations. Due to recent success and growth, Dublin Express is adding to their growing team.
- When speaking with passengers, you will be amiable and approachable and deliver exceptional customer service.
- You will help customers by providing transportation advice and information so they can arrive to their destination safely.
- You will contribute by offering passengers add-on items and bus tickets.
- You will communicate with your co-workers in relation to the capacity of the buses.
- In the event of delays or interruptions, you'll take a pro-active stance while aiding customers with their travel plans.
- You will have excellent communication skills and a natural flare for helping others.
- You will be friendly and approachable.
- You will be fully flexible, and you will be available to work between the hours of 7 am to 12:30 am.
- You will have reliable transport to and from Dublin Airport.
Benefits and perks:
- €13.07 per hour with a 10% pay increase when working before 8 am and after 8pm.
- Free parking.
- Flexible working, great career prospects.
- Free travel on our services for you and your family.
- Discounts at food & beverage outlets at Dublin Airport (on sight of DX pass)
- Duty free shopping through the Airport’s ‘Loop’ duty-free shop.
- Use of private staff facilities, including free tea/coffee.
- Free company uniform provided.
Who should apply?
- Anyone who has customer facing experience and believes themselves to be friendly, approachable and an excellent communicator can be considered for this role.
- These roles will fill very fast, and interviews will be commencing immediately. Please apply ASAP to be considered for interview.