21 days ago
Customer Quality Engineer
About Your New Employer
In your job as Customer Quality Engineer, you will be working for a Co. Galway based Manufacturing company where you will be working on cutting edge technology.
About Your New Job
- You will maintain a permanent dialogue with quality staff at the customer site
- As Customer Quality Engineer you will participate in periodic quality briefing meetings.
- Your job is to be constantly communicating customer expectations to the site
- You will informing the plants of the actual conditions of use and their evolution.
- You will detect any Non-Conformance in the use of products at the customer site and immediately informing the customer.
- You will measure Quality and be informed of customer Quality indicators that apply to products.
- As customer quality engineer, you will be the point of contact for customers seeking information.
- You will support Product Groups and Business Groups, communicating to Customer the issues under Customer responsibility detected on site lines
What You Need
- Engineering Degree
- Knowledge of the IATF 16949
- 3 years experience working as a Quality Engineer in a manufacturing site
What's on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- Career progression
- Excellent working-life balance
- Pension scheme
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere