€50,000 - 60,000
17 days ago
Customer Account Manager
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career in a successful organisation within the national electricity industry? Do you have experience with relationship management and customer service?
This might be the opportunity for you!
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 plus bonus
Location: Dublin South
Role type: Permanent
- This role is based in their customers and connection’s department
- Preparing and managing customer contracts as well as managing a broad portfolio of projects involving customers
- Developing policies as the industry evolves
- Managing external customers, industry stakeholders, and various functions across the organisation
- Developing relationships with senior and cross functional stakeholder across the organisation
- 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- A third level degree is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply to your application in due course
*Similar positions may be available in other Dublin locations – please send me your details if you would like to apply and be considered for these too! *
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email me at email@example.com