Credit Union Client Advisor
€26,000 - 28,000
13 days ago
Credit Union Client Advisor Permanent €26K- €28k DOE
Working for Ireland's largest Credit Union where the business is growing rapidly leading to new opportunities for personal growth.
- Answer calls professionally to the trained credit union standard. Take ownership of
member complaints and resolve to member satisfaction.
- Provide members with product and service information both on a reactive and
- Update member data in line with Anti Money Laundering policy.
- Provide administrative support for the processing of SEPA payments,
contacting members if required.
- Teller duties: Conducting member transactions. Providing friendly service to members,
while ensuring that all transactions occur within appropriate AML guidelines.
- A 3rd Level qualification in a relevant discipline is desirable but not a prerequisite.
- Experience in working in a financial services or office environment is desirable but not
- Excellent communications skills, written, verbal and listening with a good
conversational manner and has the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Ability to work on own initiative within a team dynamic.
- Consistently takes a methodical, structured and organized approach to tasks with high levels of accuracy,
timely and efficient management of key activities and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge Microsoft Office products.
What’s on Offer
- Along with the salary there is and excellent benefits package.
- Great potential for future development.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere