€30,000 - 35,000
26 days ago
Credit Control| €35,000| West Dublin
About your New Employer
- Privately owned company
- Based in West Dublin
About the role:
- Processing payments and query management
- Maintain administration functions
- Bank payments daily
- Credit control fully maintained and reported as required.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Ensure that the collections processes followed are in adherence with the credit control policy
- Ability to take responsibility for order releases for all ledgers
- Ability to make decisions for all customer accounts.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for information from internal/ external departments.
What Skills You Need:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
What’s on offer:
- Paying up to €35,000
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply now” button or call me, Anna Hore on 014744626
- Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere