€55,000 - 70,000
27 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Your new job is one of the worlds leading med Device Company
- Your new employer are well established in their Cork site with over 1000 employees
- Your new employer are a driven, ambitious brand that continue to expand at an exciting rate
Your job duties as a Cost Accountant will include:
- Annual Standard Costing process
- Provide information on key metrics for the site to support decision making and strategic planning
- Inventory Analysis
- Drive accountability within the business and improve information flow between Finance & business partners
- Involvement in projects both local and corporate as required.
- Value Improvement Programs: Responsible for reporting of monthly VIP’s; Play active support role in identifying, supporting, and reporting new VIP’s.
- SOX compliance: Ensuring robust internal controls and performing testing.
What Skills You Need
- Qualified accountant
- Level 8 qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Technical expert in accounting, financial planning & analysis.
What’s on Offer
- €50,000 - €65,000 DOE salary
- Employer Pension Contribution
- 22 Days Annual Leave
- Hybrid Working
- For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Denis Cremin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.