Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
EG2023 - 07
20 days ago
About Your New Employer
Named one of the top five most innovative law firms in Europe by the Financial Times, my client is a leading Law firm based in Dublin city who specialise in over 50 areas of business law. With over 1600 lawyers around the world, their collaborative, modern, award-winning approach to problem-solving has already helped over 2,500 companies.
About Your New Job
The Corporate and Commercial team comprises a highly regarded and dedicated group of transactional and commercial lawyers with diverse skill sets.
- The working environment is challenging, fast paced and dynamic and would provide an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic solicitor that feels they should be getting more out of their career, better exposure to complex issues and direct engagement with clients whilst working in a busy and collegiate atmosphere.
- The team act for a wide range of clients including public companies, private companies and international and domestic bodies across a broad range of industry sectors and advise on all areas of corporate and commercial law including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and refinancing, joint venture arrangements, private equity and venture capital investments and corporate governance.
Your New Role
- The successful candidate can expect working effectively in teams and in managing components of transactions independently.
- You will have specific experience in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions transactions and managing due diligence processes
- Supporting and initiating activities to win new business and clients for the team and the firm
- Help to manage key client relationships and represent the Firm confidently in pitches and external presentations.
- We have a strong culture of support and collaboration and, as a member of the team, you will be encouraged to contribute to business and practice development activities. You can also be expected to be involved in the supervision and development of other team members
What Skills You Need
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Qualified Solicitor (in Ireland or England and Wales), ideally with a minimum of 4 years' relevant PQE
- Most importantly, you should have a genuine interest in Corporate law and be keen to develop your knowledge and experience.
- Have excellent academic achievement
- Clear understanding and working experience of the operation and structure of a leading law firm and the needs of the clients of a topflight team
What’s on Offer
- Attractive Salary and wider benefits
- Health Insurance (plus family)
- Exceptional career progression opportunities
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ellie Gavin on +353 1 4744645
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere