Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
+1 4744 626
€70,000 - 90,000
13 days ago
Corporate Finance Manager
About Your New Employer
- Leading organisation, providing asset and liability management services to the Irish government.
- Diverse financial services and public policy impact
- City Centre location with career growth opportunities.
About Your New Job as Corporate Finance Manager
- You will assist in shareholder oversight of several of the Portfolio Companies.
- As Corporate Finance Manager you will review and analyse financial reports (including annual reports and interim reports etc.) and business plans prepared by Portfolio Companies.
- You are responsible for review and analyse any borrowing, funding, and capital expenditure proposals that Portfolio Companies are submitting for shareholder approval.
- Review and analyse from a financial perspective any acquisition, disposal, or joint venture proposals to be undertaken by Portfolio Companies.
- Review of financial targets (e.g., dividend, profitability, gearing) and equity valuations for Portfolio Companies to monitor financial performance and shareholder return.
- Assist in oversight of the delivery of climate objectives (e.g., decarbonisation / sustainability strategies) by Portfolio Companies.
- Industry analysis and research of competitor and market trends of Portfolio Companies.
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, in particular officials in Government Departments and senior management teams in the Portfolio Companies.
- Prepare accurate, commercially focused, and insightful reports capable of presentation to relevant Government Ministers/Departments.
What Skills You Need
- Degree in relevant discipline (e.g., finance, business, commerce, accounting, economics)
- Membership of a professional accountancy or similar financial body is desirable (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CFA)
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience (or more) in a relevant financial role in professional services, advisory or a commercial organisation of scale.
- Experience in climate related assignments/transactions and knowledge of current trends in sustainable finance is desirable (but not essential).
What’s on Offer
- Pension, flexible working, professional membership fees
- Dublin 1 - Hybrid
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Harry MacMahon on +353 1 4744626.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.