Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€80,000 - 100,000
16 days ago
About Your New Employer
Multiple Corporate Finance advisory roles working in a commercially driven environment. Join a growing team and continue to develop a career in corporate finance.
About Your New Job
- Review and analyse from a financial perspective any acquisition, disposal or joint venture proposals to be undertaken by Portfolio Companies.
- Industry analysis and research of competitor and market trends.
- Review of financial targets (e.g., dividend, profitability, gearing) and equity valuations.
- Prepare accurate, commercially focused and insightful reports capable of presentation.
What You Need
- Ideally qualified ACA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA.
- Strong financial and commercial analytical skills.
- Previous experience within corporate finance advisory.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €80,000 - €100,000 + benefits (DOE).
- Hybrid Working.
- Strong progression opportunities within the business.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere