Dublin City Centre
26 days ago
Contract Manager ( Data Centre ) – Dublin City
About Your New Employer
My Client is the world's leading real estate services company; a growing and visionary organisation, comprised of the best and brightest professionals. Employees are free to expand their skills and knowledge to drive their careers and reach their full potential. They are always looking for new faces to join our diverse, high-calibre teams.
About Your New Job
The purpose of this role is to manage and co-ordinate the fulfillment of the organizations contract requirements.
- Reviews, interprets and analyses contract and service agreements to ensure the terms comply with legal, guidelines, contracting principles, cost constraints as well as with corporate and client procedures.
- Responds to customer inquiries pertaining to modifications of existing contracts and to facilitate all phases of contract management.
- Prepares and evaluates proposals for new or continuation of existing contracts and makes award recommendations.
- Negotiates and interprets contracts, and monitors fulfilment of contractual obligations
- Analyses amendments to existing contracts or requests for extensions. Provides recommendations of approval or alternation solutions to senior management.
- Interfaces with the Accounting Department on invoicing and insurance issues.
- Accountable for administration and execution of Supplier Performance Management Program.
What Skills You Need
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university required.
- Working experience with business law, contracting principles and practices, and general and industry specific regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Working knowledge of contracts database systems, software, modules, etc.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Work with a global company on large scale projects.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Cathal Kirwan on +353 90 641 3975. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt , strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the job market within your industry and tailor your job search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.