€60,000 - 65,000
20 days ago
Compliance Officer Permanent €60k-€65k + 10% Bonus
Hybrid Working arrangements 2 days in the office
An opportunity to work for a leading Mortgage Company with the chance to deal with CBI, new legislation and senior stakeholders in the organisation.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the Compliance Officer will assist in the oversight and
implementation of the company’s Compliance Strategies, Plans and Programme, including the AML
- Assist in the oversight of certain Compliance team tasks and outputs, providing
four-eye reviews and feedback, as appropriate.
- Provide an advanced level of knowledge and understanding in interpreting new and emerging
regulations, regulatory guidance and legislation.
- Provide SME knowledge to Compliance Management, Senior Management and the wider
business on applicable regulation.
- Completion of compliance assurance reviews, policy effectiveness testing and monitoring
oversight including documenting report outputs
- Must have experience within a Compliance, Risk or Second Line function in Financial Services.
- Minimum 1 year at Compliance Officer level or 3 years at Compliance Executive level is essential.
- Strong knowledge of general compliance regulation/legislation.
- Experience in Anti-Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing also required.
- ACOI qualification desirable.
- Knowledge in Retail Credit / Consumer Protection (CCMA/CPC etc.) would be advantageous
What’s on Offer
- Along with the salary there is and excellent benefits package that includes Bonus and Travel to work schemes.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere