€60,000 - 65,000
20 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our client is a specialist mortgage servicer, managing 15,000 mortgage accounts. Established in 2004 and employ 140 financial services professionals, they have a strong work ethic that is target based and take a best practice approach to all areas of ourbusiness ensuring that everything they do meets the expectations of all our stakeholders and especially
About Your New Job:
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the Compliance Officer will assist in the oversight and implementation of the company’s Compliance Strategies, Plans and Programme, including the AML Programme.
What Your New Job Entails:
- Assist in the oversight of certain Compliance team tasks and outputs, providing four-eye reviews and feedback, as appropriate.
- Provide an advanced level of knowledge and understanding in interpreting new and emerging regulations, regulatory guidance and legislation. Ability to collaborate and input meaningfully on these with Compliance Management.
- Provide SME knowledge to Compliance Management, Senior Management and the wider business on applicable regulation.
- Completion of compliance assurance reviews, policy effectiveness testing and monitoring oversight including documenting report outputs.
- Assist in the development and compilation of key Compliance risk assessments.
- Maintenance of all Compliance documentation, including upstream scanning, ensuring appropriate communication across the business.
Who You Are:
- Must have experience within a Compliance, Risk or Second Line function in Financial Services.
- Minimum 1 year at Compliance Officer level or 3 years at Compliance Executive level is essential.
- Strong knowledge of general compliance regulation/legislation.
- Experience in Anti-Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing also required.
- Ability to understand and interpret new and emerging regulations, regulatory guidance and legislation.
- Knowledge in Retail Credit / Consumer Protection (CCMA/CPC etc.) would be advantageous.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618 or e-mail me on Roneill@sigmar.ie
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website