€55,000 - 65,000
29 days ago
Job Title: Compliance and Development Specialist
Our client, a national organisation who work to support local communities and local agencies is currently searching for a Compliance and Development Specialist to join their expanding team.
Salary: €53,000 - €65,000 DOE
Location: Dublin City
Role Type: Permanent Role
• Governance Support: Assessing, developing, and delivering good governance and leadership practices for profit and not-for-profit/community-based organisations
• Case and Crisis Management: Implementing strategies to improve board governance, financial and organisational management.
• Analysis and Monitoring: Manage the performance of organisations while collecting and analysing data on performances. Evaluating applications for funding or annual /strategic plans.
• Appraisal and decision Making: Aiding in the delivery of training and supports in the community and other sectors. Provide feedback on the outcome of appraisals of applications.
• Other ad hoc duties when required
Skills Desired for the job:
• Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in business, finance, community-development or equivalent is desirable
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience using the MS systems such as Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint etc
• Knowledge and proficiency in Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems.
Please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com to arrange a consultation.
*Similar positions may be available in other Dublin locations – please send me your details if you would like to apply and be considered for these too! *
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere