Dublin City Centre
€40,000 - 45,000
5 days ago
My client is seeking a detail-oriented Communications to join their team as a Communications executive
About Your New Employer
we are the people behind Ireland’s national electricity grid. We make sure that every home, business, school, hospital, factory and farm has power - when and where they need it. We are now transforming the power system for future generations.
Our future has never looked more exciting. And this is an incredible opportunity to be part of it. The world is ready for change. If you are too, join us.
The Strategy Office ensures that the highest standards of excellence are maintained in the delivery of the group strategy and corporate governance. The PR Team is responsible for external communications including media, public affairs, marketing and branding, social and digital media.
- Contribute to the overall delivery of the corporate strategy and grow the reputation of the company by providing communications and project support for the PR team
- Support the online and print media monitoring process
- Develop and draft internal reports, dashboards and contributions for regular updating to the senior leadership team
- Provide the key media monitoring services and produce of the daily news briefings for internal partners.
- Develop and run project trackers capturing the work of the team and predicting future demand
- Identify and escalate PR programme and operational risks to ensure programme targets are met
What Skills You Need
• Minimum 3 years communications experience supporting busy project teams
• Relevant degree or equivalent professional experience
• Excellent organisational, writing, editing, budgeting and communications skills
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Shannon howe on 014744659
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple of social media related jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs searc