25 days ago
Commissioning Technicians (Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation) - Germany
About Our Client
- Our client is a specialist service company delivering integrated solutions for complex energy and infrastructure projects.
- Established over 10 years ago, our client has had fantastic success in commissioning, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation, Pipelines & Subsea, and several other areas.
About Your New Job
- Our client is looking for Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrumentation Commissioning Technicians.
- You will be working on an LNG Gas Receiving Facility in Germany.
- The initial assignment will be 18 months long, with more projects in Germany to be expected.
- The equipment you will be dealing with consists of 400m of gas pipeline from Jetty to LNG Plant, Offloading hoses and Control System, Fire and Gas equipment, Variable Frequency driven Pumps, Hot Water Tank and controls, ICSS/DCS, HV/MV/LV Switch Gear, Transformers, CCTV, Air Compressor System and pneumatic driven pumps, CO2 Vent Snuffing System, and an N2 Control System.
What Skills You Need
- You should have 5+ years’ experience minimum in commissioning and start-up projects.
- You should be fluent in English.
- You should be hands on and computer literate.
- You must be eligable to work in the EU
- You should have experience leading project teams on medium to large scale projects.
- You should have a thorough knowledge of Onshore Permit to Work Systems
- You should have a ONC/HNC Diploma in discipline or other equivalent academic qualification.
What’s on Offer
- You will receive a competitive daily rate DOE
- You will have accommodation and travel paid for.
- Your rotation will be 6/2.
- You will both on-site and in an office.
- This is a permanent job.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button, email me Graeme McQuillan your CV on email@example.com or call me on +353 1 9619706.
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere