Commissioning Engineer - Fire Alarms
Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 55,000
24 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A global security and fire systems company providing services across multiple functions.
- A company with a wide range of clients/projects across several industries.
- An organisation that has steadily expanded with room for long term growth.
About Your New Job
- As Commissioning Engineer, you will commission fire detection, suppression and alarm systems.
- Work with a range of fire alarm systems, including air sampling.
- Maintain company fire systems in accordance with agreed regulations and contracts.
- Provide regular reports on activities related to the job.
- Support the sales team and specify customer needs during on-site inspections.
- Attend product training as required and maintain comprehensive knowledge of company product range.
What Skills You Need
- For this Fire Systems Commissioning Engineer job, you will have several years’ experience in a similar role and extensive knowledge of fire safety systems.
- You will also have a relevant electrical qualification.
What’s on Offer
- Strong remuneration package, including benefits.
- Opportunity to join a market leading member of the security system/fire safety industry.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Commissioning Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.