€40,000 - 55,000
26 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading supplier of automated material handling solutions.
About Your New Job
- As a Commissioning Engineer, you will commission and modify on-site equipment.
- Troubleshoot and recover errors.
- Assist in providing on-the-job training to other staff members, subcontractors, and clients.
What Skills You Need
- A good electrical/mechanical background and at least 4 years of experience are prerequisites for this Commissioning Engineer position.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Robotics experience advantageous.
What’s on Offer
- A competitive package that is strong and includes a pension, overtime, and a family health insurance program.
- Outstanding long-term career advancement.
- Professional and technical assistance from a team that is driven.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Commissioning Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Nicole Cullen on + 353 1 474 4622.