€40,000 - 50,000
20 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A cutting edge provider of robotic equipment.
- An international company servicing multiple industries.
- A well established organisation offering great long term opportunity.
About Your New Job
- As Commissioning Engineer, you will be commissioning automated and robotic equipment in a cleanroom setting.
- Conducing troubleshooting and error recovery.
- Working with hardware and software on any relevant loading, installation and analysis.
- Reading drawings and schematics, both electrical and mechanical.
- Executing performance tests and verifying results.
- Any other work needed in accordance with company and client requirements.
What Skills You Need
- For this Commissioning Engineer job, you will have several years’ experience in a highly regulated environment working with automated/robotic equipment.
- You will possess an electrical trade qualification or equivalent.
- Please be aware that this role will likely require travel abroad in approximately 1 years’ time.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive pay package and benefits.
- Excellent career opportunity in a growing industry.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Commissioning Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.