€40,000 - 50,000
14 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A long-standing company in the Irish manufacturing sector.
- A leading provider of robotic handling equipment.
- An organisation providing excellent opportunities with cutting edge automation technology.
About Your New Job
- As Commissioning Engineer, you will commission robotic/automation equipment in a cleanroom environment.
- Conducting error recovery/troubleshooting.
- Loading, installing, and analysing the equipment’s software/hardware.
- Tool configuration, testing, and verification of results.
- Preparing commissioning check sheets and pre-task plans.
- Working within strict health and safety procedures while completing relevant work.
What Skills You Need
- For this Commissioning Engineer job, you will need several years’ experience working with similar equipment.
- You will also ideally have an electrical trade qualification and automation experience.
What’s on Offer
- Strong pay rate and benefits.
- Opportunity to work on a large scale project in the manufacturing sector.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Commissioning Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.