West Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€60,000 - 65,000
30 days ago
Our client, a reputable insurance organisation is seeking Commercial Underwriter. The role is hybrid, 2 days in the office and 3 days remote-West Dublin.
The successful candidate will underwrite and acquire multi line commercial business (property and liability). Working alongside and developing relationships with both broker partners and the client’s sales colleagues to achieve growth targets.
- Underwriting Commercial business in accordance with agreed standards.
- Actively contributing to the successful growth and development of the Commercial Lines business, through acquisition, while ensuring quality risk selection.
- Helping develop and successfully implement product strategies and actively participating in the review of the performance of selected lines of business.
What You’ll Bring:
- Achieved a professional insurance qualification qualified to a minimum level of Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP). ACII qualification is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years Commercial Underwriting experience in Property and Liability classes.
What’s on Offer: Competitive base salary, benefits and bonus. The opportunity to work for a progressive, reputable and ethical organisation.
If interested in the above role, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar:
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.