Dublin City Centre
€80,000 - 110,000
24 days ago
About Your New Employer
My Client operates in attractive markets across the UK, Europe, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East where we see continued, strong demand for our products. They have solutions that are based on unit-linked insurance policies which are simple, well regulated and provide a tax-efficient savings vehicle.
About Your New Job
- Drive the overall commercial agenda of the business. Ensure appropriate coordination of the UCS Pricing, Actuarial, Finance and Operations and Claims functions to support financial strategy and achievement of financial objectives.
- Drive the assumption setting process for budgets
- A key responsibility of the “CSP “ is to ensure that the UCS business line has robust financial controls in places to assist UPE and UW as well as supporting the wider team on the financial management of the overall function.
- The CSP will lead or play a key role in projects in the division.
What Skills You Need
- Advanced planning and organisational skills. Ability to deliver under tight deadlines to be adaptable to meet the changing needs of the business
- Strong influencing and communication skills, particularly in relation to interfaces with Executives and other members is highly desirable.
- Extensive analytical skills coupled with the ability to marshal critical arguments and present effectively at Board level
- This is a management level role and requires an experienced individual with at least 5 year’s financial services experience, with particular focus on Life Insurance or Reinsurance.
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary + benefits
- Healthy work life balance
- Hybrid working - 2 days from home
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Harry Harrison on 01 4744 649
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere