Dublin City Centre
€58,000 - 65,000
6 days ago
About Your New Employer
My Client is a global professional services firm, headquartered in New York City with operations in insurance broking and risk management. It is a subsidiary of the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy and people.
About Your New Job
- Provide day-to-day management and leadership to the Commercial Client Advisor teams with the view of ensuring support and a high quality service to our portfolio of Commercial clients and other business areas.
- The successful candidate should promote a culture of continuous self-development and sharing of best practice initiatives to facilitate the development of original and innovative solutions, contributing to and/or leading projects.
What Skills You Need
- The ability to coach and mentor colleagues, ensuring that excellent performance standards are set and maintained.
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand and apply insurance product and technical knowledge
What makes you stand out
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience within Insurance
- Strong People Management skills
- CIP / ACII qualified
- Excellent IT Skills (including Excel and Word)
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary + benefits
- Healthy work life balance
- Flexible working/potential to work from home
- Study Support
- Full healthcare cover
- Paid annual leave and ability to purchase additional leave days
- Sports & Social clubs/Wellness Programme
- Travel ticket/bike to work/dental are optional
- Subsidised canteen
- 35 hour working week
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Harry Harrison on 01 4744 649
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere