Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€54,000 - 64,000
16 days ago
About the company:
Our client is helping to lead Ireland’s transition to net zero carbon future!
They are primarily using Microsoft Azure to deliver Cloud Technologies but also interfaces with other Cloud providers. You will work within the Cloud team, you will be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of IT professionals working to achieve maximum value for our customers and all our IT investments across a range of technologies.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will manage & maintain services delivered in Azure for production & nonproduction systems.
- You will monitor system availability & alerting to ensure the resilience of our Cloud platform & products.
- You will troubleshoot and resolve complex issues including improvements to our tooling & processes.
- You should have a strong security and cost focus.
- You will assist with cloud solution proposals including consumption, planning, estimation, and hosting.
- Experience working in a agile environment.
- Identify and implement opportunities to drive efficiencies (e.g. automation).
- Proactively engage & assist in the implementation Cloud architecture to support key critical internal and public facing products.
- Mentor other team members in developing their technical expertise.
- Maintain procedures and standards as related to the area.
- Work with project teams in the delivery and integration of applications; ensuring knowledge transfer.
- Technical delivery of cloud solutions using the latest technologies & networking.
- At least 4 years’ experience at a senior level in Microsoft Azure Services is essential.
- Experience in supporting diverse range of applications on multitier architectures.
- A passion for Cloud & new technology
- Attention to detail & problem solving.
- Experience with cloud technology, azure/ aws/ google cloud storage
What’s on Offer
- Salary up to 54- 64k Full healthcare, annual bonus, pension + more
- Hybrid model 1 day per week onsite (mandatory day for all staff)
- Great opportunity for progressing your career
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Tinley Tubbert 01 4744632
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch