€35,000 - 45,000
27 days ago
About Your New Role:
- Client portfolio end-to end administration. This involves annual portfolio reviews and valuations, processing new business, communicating, and interacting with product producers (generally major insurance companies) to ensure prompt processing of applications. This applies to pre & post retirement pension structures, protection benefits & investment portfolios.
- Communicating with clients regarding their portfolios and new applications in an effective and timely manner.
- Working with and supporting advisors in meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
Who You Are:
- BA (Hons) Degree within a Business or Finance related discipline.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant experience within a similar role, preferably within a Financial Advisory firm or Life & Pensions Broker.
- QFA qualified or progressing towards this qualification.
- Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) requirements and associated Compliance requirements.
What's in it for you:
- Hybrid role - 3 days in office based in Dublin or Cork
- 20 days holidays + 6 flexi days available once time worked up
- €1,000 bonus in December each year (all for one voucher)
- Defined contribution pension scheme – employer will contribution up to 5% (matching employees’ contribution)
- Discounted rates with Irish Life re - Health Insurance
- Educational Support
- 4 times x salary Death in Service
- Disability Benefit after 26 weeks
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618 or e-mail me on Roneill@sigmar.ie
Or if the job is not quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We will help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.