Client Advisor - Corporate & Commercial
Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 55,000
about 1 month ago
About Your New Employer
My Client is a global professional services firm, headquartered in New York City. It is a subsidiary of the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy and people. With offices in more than 130 countries, my client is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor. They provide industry-focused brokerage, consulting, and claims advocacy services, leveraging data, technology, and analytics to help reduce our clients’ total cost of risk.
About Your New Job:
- Provide the best technical advice and service to Clients and Client Executives, utilising own knowledge and that of colleagues as necessary
- Negotiate renewals, re-marketing and finalise insurance placements.
- Provide day to day client support and service with a prompt response to enquiries including invoicing, issue of cover notes, endorsements, and summaries within agreed timescale.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues, Insurance Companies and their personnel.
- Ensure that compliance procedures and policies are maintained and adhered to at all times
- Ensure cover placement in line with client instructions is delivered on time.
- Support the Team Manager with projects and other work as required
What Skills You Need
- A degree in Business Studies or a related discipline (desirable)
- 3+ years relevant insurance experience
- Industry related qualifications ideal e.g. CIP, ACII (desirable). Must have a desire to undertake studies in industry related qualifications if not already qualified
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Up to 12% pension contribution
- Healthcare cover
- Study Support
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sports & Social clubs/Wellness Programme
- Paid annual leave and ability to purchase additional leave days
- Travel ticket/bike to work/dental are optional
- Subsidised canteen
- 35 hour working week
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry