€60,000 - 65,000
26 days ago
Client Accountant| €65,000 |Dublin City
About your New Employer
- Property Company
- Based in Dublin City
About your New Job:
- Responsibility for the completion of monthly management accounts and reporting packs for your clients within your portfolio.
- Maintenance of all financial data relating to a portfolio of properties ensuring the integrity of the data
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each of your properties are met and that any issues are appropriately resolved on a timely basis.
- Oversee the financial management of your portfolio ensuring all key balance sheet reconciliations are completed complete with supporting schedules.
- Provide support to your colleagues in the Accounts Payable and Cash Management teams to resolve queries and ensure that both the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable subledgers are maintained to a high standard, accurate and up to date.
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, including clients, banks and property managers.
What Skills You Need:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
What’s on offer:
- Paying up to €65,00 on salary
- Hybrid working
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply now” button or call me, Anna Hore on 014744626
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere