€65,000 - 85,000
15 days ago
Civil Project Manager
Your new company
We are currently recruiting for a Civil Project Manager to join a large Civil company based in Kildare/Carlow on a full-time contract.
The Project Manager will oversee their site team which may comprise of, Site Agents, Construction Manager, Site Engineers, Site Supervisors/Foremen and sub-contractors and take full responsibility for the safe, timely execution of their project in accordance with budgetary, programme and quality requirements.
Your new Role:
- Maintaining HSEQ standards at all times for all works.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with traffic management and HSQE plans.
- Liaising with all third-party shareholders to ensure works are carried out efficiently.
- Managing the project in line with the works program and ensuring the project stays within budget.
- Advising on commercial risks within the project.
Previous experience managing power, tanks, ductwork, heavy civils & public roadwork type projects.
Experience in utility projects and Waterworks.Traininig certs needed
What’s on Offer
- Salary circa €60k-80k
- Excellent Benefits package
- Opportunity to join a market leader in Construction.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Robert on 0867808678 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere