19 days ago
Civil Engineer / Site Agent – County Offaly
About Our Client
An exciting, innovative company with experience for 15+ years in construction and civil projects in Ireland. They have completed a large number of projects for both public and private sectors.
About Your New Job
Our client is on the lookout for a Civil Engineer to work on various roadworks projects throughout the Leinster region from a base in Tullamore.
The candidate will receive training to become a site agent and work on major roadworks projects throughout Leinster. This role represents an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career in the right direction.
- Setting out the site
- Report directly to the Contracts Manager
- Ensure health and safety best practises are being followed at all time
- Monitor site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors
- Ensure materials are available to crews on site via correct planning.
- Review upcoming works with both the contracts manager & the Client and conduct pre-construction planning.
- Daily record keeping & paperwork
- Measure works upon completion & report back to commercial team for payment.
What Skills You Need
- Previous setting out experience
- Experience using Robotic Total Stations and GPS to a high accuracy
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field OR Strong Civil Engineering Experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Must have drive to excel & succeed & be able to work on their own accord
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a great team
- Excellent career progression & training.
- Competitive salary
- Company van/fuel card
- Company laptop
If you are suitable and are interested in this job, you can apply below. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on +353 90 641 3975 / 0867803453 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job doesn’t fit the bill, but you are still looking for a change, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere